Show us your dog in action. Win a FREE pack of NEW Fishcuits!
We’ve got three packs to give away each month until June 30 2013. Everyone can enter – customers and stockists too.
We want to see all your amazing working dogs!
FishCuits treats are new from CSJ!
Great for body and coat condition CSJ’s new ‘Fishcuits’ tasty rewards are made from 100% fresh fish. You can use them as a tasty food supplement.
Highly palatable and easy to handle Fishcuits are ideal for use when you’re training for agility, show, obedience, flyball and all other canine activities. And they make a top delicious and nutritious treat for pet dogs too.
Dogs just love Salmon and we’re delighted to have developed FishCuits. Naturally high in omega-3 and packed with good things like omega-6 fatty acids, protein, essential amino acids, vitamins and mineral. Completely free from artificial preservatives, colours or flavouring.
We always take special care in sourcing ingredients and suppliers. Rest assured, we never use frozen or waste products, so your dogs gain maximum benefit from the nutritious salmon oils and protein in FishCuits.
For a treat or supplement that delivers energy, maintains dogs’ bodily functions, helps counteract coat and skin problems and ensures that dogs receive all the amino acids they need to build, maintain and repair the body FishCuits are the natural answer.
Don’t waste time. Look out your best working dog in action shot now and post it on our CSJ company facebook page now. You could win a free pack of Fishcuits until June 30 2013.
1. No Purchase Necessary.
Contest is open to the members of the Facebook community. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of CSJ, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfilment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which shall be final in all respects.
2. How to Enter.
All entries, once submitted, become the property of CSJ and shall not be returned. Any incomplete entries will not be eligible.
CSJ shall select all winners at its sole discretion. Winner will be notified via e-mail and facebook. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. CSJ will be responsible for all applicable shipping and handling fees as well as applicable local taxes. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Contest, these rules shall control.
4. Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed, except at CSJ’s sole discretion. If the prize is unavailable, CSJ reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. CSJ also reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond CSJ’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by CSJ, in its sole discretion. By participating, where allowable by law, the entrant grants to CSJ the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, the participant’s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winner’s guardian may be required, in the sole discretion of CSJ, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten (10) days of the issuance of such documents or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Liability. By participating in this Contest, you accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Contest, and agree to release and hold CSJ, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Contest, including but limited to your entry and participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify CSJ, its officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this Contest. CSJ assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s entry. CSJ is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. CSJ reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Competition at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Contest is jeopardised. IN NO EVENT SHALL CSJ BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST. The entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding legal fees.
6. Law. These terms and conditions shall be enforced in accordance with the UK law. The entrant hereby agrees and irrevocably consents to submit to the final decision of CSJ, for any and all claims arising from or related to this Agreement. The entrant agrees that all claims relating to this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
7. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written. Facebook is not a sponsor nor an affiliate of this Contest.
We don’t sell or rent your information to third parties for marketing purposes. For your peace of mind, we want you to know that:
1. When you enter information on our site, we collect your personal information
2. We only use the information to provide the requested services
3. We only use your information to communicate with you
4. We use the information to help enforce our terms and conditions, to prevent fraud and to keep our website and facebook page safe